Pre-Litigation and Liability Analysis
If you believe you are going to be the target of a lawsuit or administrative claim, there are steps you can take now to prepare yourself and limit your liability.
At the law firm of Bailey & Wyant, PLLC, we are a group of highly skilled attorneys who are experienced at advising and representing individuals who are facing legal action in civil suits and administrative matters.
At the early stage of a case in investigation, there are steps we can take to protect our clients’ interests:
- Investigate facts that allow clients to make informed decisions as how to proceed
- Advise clients of risks associated with potential claims
- Analyze defenses to the types of claims a client may be facing
- Limit potential liability exposure
- Insurance coverage availability
- Prepare appropriate coverage demand letters to insurers
- Research case-law, statutes and regulations to determine the chances a client may be dismissed from an action
- Advise on pre-suit settlement options and engage in negotiations with opposing side
Our law firm often represents high-profile clients and/or clients in high-profile cases. When this occurs, we take measures to limit or avoid media exposure that could damage a client’s personal or professional reputation.
Since our firm was established in 2000, we have experienced rapid growth and success. We provide representation that is personalized to each client, seeking to resolve all types of disputes in a prompt and efficient manner.
Whenever possible, we work in the pre-litigation and liability analysis stages of a case to further protect our clients’ interests.
Contact Pre-litigation and Liability Analysis Attorneys
David J. Mincer
E-mail us or call us at 304-345-4222 (Charleston) or 304-233-3100 (Wheeling) to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.